Hey, I’m Ardelle!
A red-headed Canadian with a deep love for avocados, natural living, sloths, Dolly Parton, dance, laughter and travel.
Somehow, graduating from high school with honours and a scholarship, working in construction, spending two years as a receptionist and eight years in a weight loss center, then graduating with honours from holistic nutrition and instructing at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition led me to owning a beautiful, heart-felt business where I guide ambitious but overwhelmed and exhausted visionaries to a life of physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health.
After spending years consulting and witnessing the harm of what society defines as ‘healthy,’ I knew there had to be a different way to communicate and pursue health. There had to be a way we could rewrite the script, offering ourselves a life of endless opportunities without the overwhelm. A life where we had the energy and health to tackle our to-do’s, goals and desires. One where we could transform how we feel and think without the sacrifice and restriction.
Some common themes amongst the hundreds of clients I have worked with:
- Big goals, but little energy.
- Desire to make a change, but no clue where to start.
- A vision of what it would mean to be healthy, but a feeling it’s impossible.
I get you. I was there too.
I took a ride on that dieting roller coaster. I was brainwashed to believe that those six-pack abs would be the answer to all my problems. I was fear mongered into thinking I needed to get rid of every plastic item in my house and move to a deserted island to escape the toxins of our industrialized society.
But then something shifted.
I began to explore the question, “Am I happy? Does this path feel right? Is it even sustainable?” I knew I wanted to feel the best I could. I knew the choices I made everyday would make a difference. And that, right there, was my answer:
“When we quit trying to fit into an impossible mold and start with small, impactful changes, we can uncover what it means to be healthy – according to our own terms.”
Through the course of my own healing and wellness journey, I have come to love what nature has provided us. I’ve combined the healing aspects of nutrition and essential oils to enable clients to experience profound transformations.
I can’t wait to work with you on your transformation.
Want to know some random facts about me?
1. I took Hip-Hop dance for one year in high school and would have loved to have continued. I dance any chance I get… good moves or not!
2. One year for Christmas my mother gifted my sisters and I each an instrument. (I think she secretly wanted a family band). My one sister got a piano, the other sister got a guitar and I got a harmonica…clearly, she knew that I lacked musical talent.
3. I was a massive drama kid in school. I was in a few productions such as Oliver, Ducktails and Bobbysox, Guys and Dolls and lead role in Footloose.
4. I have an adventurous side to me which I have fulfilled by going sky diving and bungee jumping. And if I hadn’t broke my pelvis in a motorbike accident, I’d do those things again in a heartbeat.
5. When I say I am obsessed with avocados it’s no joke. In fact, my friends planned an avocado themed 30th birthday party for me. I am now the proud owner of 3 pairs of avocado socks, 2 avocado Christmas ornaments, an avocado sweater and t-shirt, 3 avocado storage containers and 4 avocado utensils.
download your freebie for more energy
Can't decide what kit to get started with? Use this quick questionnaire to reveal what kit would be best for you!
daily healthy habits program
5 STEPS TO A BETTER NIGHT'S REST
aromas and avocados website
work with me
doterra health clinics initiative
my other business - The yeg collective